Legal forms specific to Central Ohio provided by local subject matter experts.
CentralOhioDocs is a user-friendly document assembly service offered exclusively to members of the Columbus Bar Association. These forms have been created by subject matter experts throughout central Ohio and will be updated to reflect changes in the law. Attorneys can save time and money while improving the accuracy of client documents.
CentralOhioDocs has an extensive list of family law and real estate forms for use in Franklin County Courts, with more practice areas being added regularly. Currently, over 40 forms, including:
• 591 Notice
• Acknowledgment Waiver and Consent
• Affidavit of Health Insurance
• Affidavit of Health Insurance - Franklin County
• Affidavit of Income - Franklin County
• Affidavit of Income and Expenses
• Affidavit of Income and Expenses - Franklin County
• Affidavit of Parenting Proceeding
• Affidavit of Parenting Proceeding - Franklin County
• Affidavit of Property
• Affidavit of Property - Franklin County
• Agreed Entry and Order of Referral
• Child Support Deviation Entry
• Complaint for Divorce
• Confidential Disclosure
• Decree of Dissolution
• Joint Motion for Referral to Private Judge
• Motion and (Counter) Affidavit for Temporary Orders
• Motion and (Counter) Affidavit for Temporary Orders - Franklin County
• Motion for Beneficial Use
• Motion for GAL
• Petition for Dissolution
• Private Judge Contract
• Process Server Order
• Quitclaim Deed
• Required Notice of Previously Filed Case
• Separation Agreement
• Shared Parenting Decree
• Shared Parenting Plan
• Standard Mutual Temporary Restraining Order
• Waiver of Service
• Land Installment Contract
• Lease Agreement
• Promissory Note
• Purchase Contract
• Residential Property Disclosure Form
• Seller's Affidavit
• Survivorship Affidavit
• Transfer of Death Affidavit
CentralOhioDocs allows attorneys to generate multiple documents at once in the format the court expects. In just 4 easy steps, attorneys can create customized documents that can be edited, stored and accessed from any device with internet access.
Columbus Bar Association
30-day Free Trial Subscription
Columbus Bar Association offers a 30-day trial subscription for the CentralOhioDocs product.
Your free trial period includes:
Access to the product for the trial period.
No credit card required.
* A trial subscription can be upgraded into a full subscription at any time.